Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic.
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Spam Prevention
Topic Started: 16 Mar 2014, 12:11 PM (7,856 Views)
Pori
Member Avatar
A. Nony Mouse
yay!
wait thats a good thing, right?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OcarinaDude1
Member Avatar
pop123444
yes it is

Amerred
Member Avatar
Can't play pendants
So, while I can't guarantee that it's going to be an issue in any way, I have noticed this a couple of times recently (or, to be specific, twice on the Active Topics threads today, so that brought this point to mind). It seems that, sometimes, when unable to make a topic, people just post their question in a random thread. I mean, I'm not calling people out, because they probably didn't/don't know about this mechanic of the forum (not being able to create a new topic until they have 5 posts). But it does raise one possible drawback to the mechanic (aside from the general confusion). Obviously it's better to have no spam, but it looks like there's a subsequent (albeit much more minor) issue to be looked into as well. Though I'm not sure that there's much to be done about it besides putting the information about this feature in a prominent place and hoping that new members see it (which is more or less what everyone has suggested). So just pointing it out for posterity's sake, I suppose.

Wollemi Pine
Member Avatar
Triple-Double Ocarinist

I saw Spamalot this past summer and really liked it. Just saying.

SewedCodeMode
Member Avatar
Music gives my days light and my heart, peace.
Wollemi Pine
15 Oct 2015, 03:17 PM
I saw Spamalot this past summer and really liked it. Just saying.
I saw it here in South Carolina a good while back. I even got to meet the guy who played Lancelot in a restaurant after the show. He let us take pictures with him and everything. C:

I love the soundtrack soooooooo much.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · FrontPage News and Official Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Find us on Twitter Facebook | Read the FAQ