Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic.
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
United States Ocarina Association; more locations coming soon!
Topic Started: 1 Nov 2013, 07:31 PM (5,468 Views)
carbon

We have a TN chapter that is about 2 hours away. That's a bit of a drive, but if you started a chapter and their chapter grows, you could have some pretty epic meetups between the groups.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

RJ924
Member Avatar
My ocarina has no hair...either

I would be happy to translate the method book into Spanish if you are interested in doing that.
RJ

Jonnvoll
Member Avatar
Transverse Ocarinist
Hi, are there any updates on how this project is coming along.

carbon

Right now we are working on a decision about the venue for the US Ocarina Festival. Next weekend we are checking out one possible place, and I am setting up an appointment for another place as well.

Darwin
Member Avatar
Talent = Hard work + Passion
Thanks for the Update Carbon; I am available if you need to translate some articles to Spanish.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · FrontPage News and Official Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Find us on Twitter Facebook | Read the FAQ