Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic.
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
October is OcAwareness Month
Topic Started: 4 Oct 2013, 11:24 PM (9,195 Views)
Pat Anderson
Member Avatar
Triple Ocarinist x 2
Same as Mark, I have the sheets without tabs, and love the tune! Patty will be working on oc and I will accompany her on guitar or maybe we will multitract a bunch, just have to decide how we are going to do this!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pat Anderson
Member Avatar
Triple Ocarinist x 2
I can finally play Together without squeaking! A year too late, but oh well! I wonder if David is going to do another collab or if that is all behind now?

Pat Anderson
Member Avatar
Triple Ocarinist x 2
Holy cow, Wollemi Pine is right! September IS National Preparedness Month! I better get prepared! Not sure exactly for WHAT!
Edited by Pat Anderson, 4 Sep 2014, 09:14 PM.

Pat Anderson
Member Avatar
Triple Ocarinist x 2
Jack Campin
5 Sep 2014, 05:18 PM
It seems to be mainly the US that has commemorative days, weeks and months for everything imaginable.

You can blame Hallmark Cards for all the "Hallmark Holidays"!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Ocarina News and Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find us on Twitter Facebook | Read the FAQ