Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic.
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Yummy Food Photography
Topic Started: 18 Aug 2013, 08:53 PM (2,995 Views)
Mark Chan
Member Avatar

I made curry for dinner. :)
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TheZ
Member Avatar
Multichamber Ocarinist
I saw this on Instagram. So cute! ^.^

JOJ650s
Member Avatar
Not quite as emoticon crazy
That's awesome. XD

Mark Chan
Member Avatar

Haha, thanks! It's not really anything original though. If you have instagram, you can find a lot more that others have done with #米マックス.

pandorado100
Member Avatar
Premium Poster
Is that supposed to be the Michelin Man or the character from Big Hero 6? It's cute and a nice change from the usual pandas and Totoros I see taking a bath in curry sauce. :)

hylian_shieldmaiden
Member Avatar
Can't settle on an avatar pic.
He's Baymax, your personal healthcare assistant robot :)

JOJ650s
Member Avatar
Not quite as emoticon crazy
Mark Chan
21 Jan 2015, 03:14 AM
Haha, thanks! It's not really anything original though. If you have instagram, you can find a lot more that others have done with #米マックス.
Awesome, I may have to start searching things in different languages now.
*searches "ocarina" in Japanese, and then "Legend of Zelda" next.*

pandorado100

Is that supposed to be the Michelin Man or the character from Big Hero 6? It's cute and a nice change from the usual pandas and Totoros I see taking a bath in curry sauce. :)

They do Pandas and Totoro too? Now someone is going to have to do all three in one photo.

pandorado100
Member Avatar
Premium Poster
If you want to see pictures of food done in the shape of cute pandas and Totoros, you should subscribe to this Japanese Facebook page that Mark follows. I like to check it out in order to marvel at the patience of people who must spend hours cutting out shapes from nori seaweed in order to make the markings for the pandas and other details like whiskers and eyes.

It's all very creative and fun to look at but I personally wouldn't have the artistic skills or the patience to try it myself.

hylian_shieldmaiden
Member Avatar
Can't settle on an avatar pic.
I bet you could do it, Pandorado! Especially something as simple as Baymax :)

pandorado100
Member Avatar
Premium Poster
hylian_shieldmaiden
23 Jan 2015, 05:29 AM
I bet you could do it, Pandorado! Especially something as simple as Baymax :)
Yes, I probably could do it, Tawny but the ratio of hard work to gustatory payoff is horribly skewed in my personal opinion. I dislike spending hours of prep time making food that is consumed in minutes. :rofl:

I would have no problems with eating fancy bento box food that is prepared by someone else though. :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Artisan Crafts · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Find us on Twitter Facebook | Read the FAQ