Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic.
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Cris Gale Asia Ocarina Concerts!
Topic Started: 13 Jun 2013, 07:25 AM (5,529 Views)
RJ924
Member Avatar
My ocarina has no hair...either

That is excellent news Stephen! Thank you for doing that.

Cris, It sounds like things are going well, and that you're having a great time. I am very happy for you. This is a tremendous opportunity for you.

Roger
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ari
Member Avatar
Double Ocarinist x 2
Stephen Bobchin
8 Jul 2013, 02:45 AM
pandorado100
8 Jul 2013, 01:54 AM
Try to get Milt to play that traveling ocarina. Having him contribute would be awesome.
I will. Gonna have him and Shion sign it as well.
Awesome! That's really great. :)

Wollemi Pine
Member Avatar
Triple-Double Ocarinist

Wow, that's cool Stephen!

Ocarinadiva
Member Avatar
Play what makes you happy. - Achint

RJ924
8 Jul 2013, 02:47 AM
Cris, It sounds like things are going well, and that you're having a great time. I am very happy for you. This is a tremendous opportunity for you.
Thanks Roger! The concerts went really well, and I know I'm very lucky to have this opportunity. I really appreciate all the warm wishes and support from my friends here! <3

Stephen Bobchin
Member Avatar
Close the World, Open the Next

Pat Anderson
Member Avatar
Triple Ocarinist x 2
Cris, my wife Patty (who reads my FB) says we HAVE to take trip in your footsteps! Who am I to refuse her, my bride of 45 years who not only tolerates my ocarina playing but has appropriated my Night by Noble as her own? Next year, here we come!

Shion Itsuki for Milt
Member Avatar

Now I finished my mission - being the interpreter for Cris. She is on the way back home today. Thank you so much\(^^)/ we will hear more from her.

Wollemi Pine
Member Avatar
Triple-Double Ocarinist

Thanks for that video, Stephen!

Stephen Bobchin
Member Avatar

I am sorry about the terrible quality, I will be cleaning it up when I get home

Endalion
Member Avatar
Triple Ocarinist x 3
You should credit the other ocarinist in the video too, Stephen. That one played well. Maybe you could put it into description or something. Cris's part started at 7:10 in your video.

Stephen Bobchin
Member Avatar

Endalion
10 Jul 2013, 08:57 AM
You should credit the other ocarinist in the video too, Stephen. That one played well. Maybe you could put it into description or something. Cris's part started at 7:10 in your video.
Fixed, i uploaded late at night and wasn't paying attention to what I put down

pandorado100
Member Avatar
Premium Poster
I wished I could have been there to hear Cris' concert live. Traveling to Japan is very expensive though. Maybe I could volunteer to be Pat's luggage carrier if I can tag along? lol

Ocarinadiva
Member Avatar
Play what makes you happy. - Achint

I'm back, though still a bit jet lagged :) I posted my photos on Facebook last night and they publicly visible.

Taiwan
Japan

I have some videos too that I haven't uploaded yet. I'll post them once I get them all uploaded.

As you can see in the photos, I had an amazing time. The hospitality of both the Taiwanese and Japanese ocarina communities is really amazing. I can't imagine better hosts. It was great see old friends again and making so many new ones.

@ Shion : Thank you so much for being my interpreter for the Ocarina magazine interview. I am also happy we were able to spend a little bit more time together :)

@ Stephen : It was awesome meeting you! I'm so glad you showed up early so we could hang out. Also, thanks for recording and sharing the video!

@ Pat : I hope you and your wife can make the trip. I can honestly say this was one of the best experiences of my life!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · FrontPage News and Official Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Find us on Twitter Facebook | Read the FAQ