Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic. •
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
What's in the mail?; What are you waiting for?
Topic Started: 14 Mar 2011, 11:34 PM (76,991 Views)
Member Avatar
There will be cake.
Hey everyone, this topic is for , well, the title explains it. I am currently waiting on the Hylain Shield ocarina. I was able to afford it because of the discount code I got from Songbird. Really excited! :eager: :eager: :eager: Here is are some pics:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by 511100, 7 Apr 2013, 01:58 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

reikokuna
Member Avatar
Black sheep among your daily lurkers
We have a similar thread called: "So you ordered a New Oc -- Oh God, the wait!"

I think you have posted on it before, as have I :)

--
I guess this is a little broad though, your new topic, as I guess it not only covers Ocarinas, but other things as well :3

I have a few ocs on the way, what it is...is...a surprise. xD
I'm hoping one of them arrives within this week...I know the other one won't be here too soon, since the other will come from outside the country :<

I'm also expecting to get a laptop that I finally ordered sometime this week. Still haven't decided on the bag, but hopefully I get that taken care of soon too.

Iroh
Member Avatar
Tea, the life blood.
I am waiting for a pair of trousers and a canvas vest. I need it here before the 26 as i am going to megacon

Sigurthr
Member Avatar
Flutist and Ham Radio Operator. Talarđu Íslenska?

I'm waiting on a custom-made flute case for my Cocobolo irish flutes. It took the maker over 7 months to make it due to his busy schedule and timber problems. It was sent out on Friday, so I'm hoping to receive it this week!

Sherb
Member Avatar
Nyanyanyanyanya

I am currently waiting on a theatrical Neutral mask.

I also have a few small things in the mail, including a camera I left at a friends, who is mailing it to me. And a few cheap CD's and DVD's I ordered out of boredom.

geotjakra
Member Avatar
EpiCai Ocarina Maker
I'm waiting for some stuff and a soprano OC from Dealx.com and Ocarinas from Songbird. It takes a long time for things to arrive here in Indonesia :(

DustyLad
Member Avatar
Double Ocarinist x 4
I've finally made up my mind, and i'm going with... an ocarina! Well two of them actually.

Now waiting for two Menaglio ocarinas which i ordered from GrothMusic, a Sol2 and Do3 ;)
And SB Sprouted OC for the next buy ^^
Edited by DustyLad, 15 Mar 2011, 02:48 AM.

Jhaemes
Member Avatar
wow

Before yesterday I was waiting for my Focalink AC and the plastic SC.

Now i'm just waiting on my Solist Plus, which was sent yesterday. It takes 7-10 business days to arrive, so it should arrive in one week today if it's on time or the following saturday if it's not.

Poltergeist
Member Avatar
Pink Elephant on Parade

I'm going to fetch my hulusi from the custom office today. FINALLY! :shakefist:

Meanwhile I won a vintage porcelain ocarina on Ebay. Not in blue and white, but white with some little flowers. 15 Euros, shipping included.

Vermin
Member Avatar
O·ca·ri·na - pla·ying - an·droid
15 euros, I hope you can get anything good for that price. If you can, it is a superb price.

HealyHQ
Member Avatar
∞ Balance in all Things ∞
Just ordered a Muse in D and a TaiChi Pendant in Soprano G from Songbird. Can't wait. :jumpy:

speckles
Member Avatar
I’ve been hypnotized

Waiting for this book:

:eager: :eager: :eager: :eager: :eager:

lnfra
Double Ocarinist
Waiting for my second pacchioni oc... :)

Member Avatar
There will be cake.
Got my Shield ocarina yesterday!
Attached to this post:
Attachments: 189082_159266214131736_100001450741544_355488_4056568_n.jpg (19.66 KB)
Edited by 511100, 17 Mar 2011, 11:20 PM.

brunocbreis
Member Avatar
Inline Ocarinist x 5
Nothing but the bills.

=P

Cavalier
Member Avatar
Always look on the bright side of life.
A Kala-Ka-C electric ukulele.
I bought it from Kissing about a week ago, I CAN'T WAIT!

Kazooie
Member Avatar
Not as in kazoo XD
A B3 Rotter and B1 Rotter!! Also 3 Ocarina music cd's!
Though i don't know if they are technically in the mail yet.

spoonyspork
Member Avatar
L'il Tooter
http://www.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=16800 <--- That camera! I am hoping it gets here before Megacon as my camera of 6 years finally bit the dust XD *should* be here Monday... we shall see!

The only ocarinas I am waiting on are my own at the kiln place. Which, IMHO, is *worse* than waiting for one to come in the mail >.>

reikokuna
Member Avatar
Kazooie
18 Mar 2011, 03:00 AM
I want those! ; ~ ;

I had a hard time deciding, between that combo, and another one...but went with that other one.
I am hoping when I have money again, the B3 + B1 Rotter combo is still available for purchase.

If you've already sent your shipping payment, I'm guessing they would be sent either that same day or the next.

Kazooie
Member Avatar
Not as in kazoo XD
reikokuna
18 Mar 2011, 03:28 AM
Kazooie
18 Mar 2011, 03:00 AM
I want those! ; ~ ;

I had a hard time deciding, between that combo, and another one...but went with that other one.
I am hoping when I have money again, the B3 + B1 Rotter combo is still available for purchase.

If you've already sent your shipping payment, I'm guessing they would be sent either that same day or the next.
Reiko you and all your Rotters XD

Well I ordered them last night and I hear Mr. Rotter has been busy with the zelda ocs so its ify (if-ee, is that even a word?)

reikokuna
Member Avatar
Kazooie
18 Mar 2011, 04:00 AM
Reiko you and all your Rotters XD

Well I ordered them last night and I hear Mr. Rotter has been busy with the zelda ocs so its ify (if-ee, is that even a word?)
Lol, I know, right. xD
I couldn't help it. It took some peer pressure down to finally let myself go ahead with the purchase. XD

One of the ones I reaaally want at the moment, that I don't think I can have because it's not available on the site anymore, (and it may have gone up in price)...is their 12 hole A1 :(

and the OTHER Lang ocarinas! (want!)

I'm really curious about those 12 hole Zelda ones, but since they are in C, and I still very much do have a great relationship with my dear Focalink AC-A, I don't think I'm in a hurry for that one. xD

...but going back on your order. Well, are you located in Europe? For me, since I am outside of the EU, I had to send in shipping separately after I ordered. Also, since shipping prices may have changed, and because the one that I ordered was a little heavier than what I had first ordered...I had to wait the next day for Mr. Rotter to check shipping with the PO. After that, he sent me an email, quoting me the shipping price, and I paid.

If you're within the EU, or something, then perhaps shipping would have already been supported for it at the website? If not, inquire for shipping cost, and once you do know, you send the shipping payment via paypal.

After all that, then it should be leaving for wherever you are already :P

And yes, I think he has been busy. I actually had to check if my package had already been sent the other day, since the last time I ordered, I believe I was notified about it...and this time, I wasn't. But he responded within a number of hours (morning for me, sent email night time EST) and told me it was shipped out on the 8th :)

I am hoping it arrives before I go leave for my trip :(

(Also, yes yes iffy is a word :3 )

Kazooie
Member Avatar
Not as in kazoo XD
@Reikokuna I live in Canada and before I ordered I asked him what shipping would cost so then I could just pay all at once.

Oooh the 12 hole A1, i want it too!!! Everyone needs an oc in A(and a lang. Hehe) It seems that 12 holes are cost so much more than 10 holes tho. I also love the meissen design!

reikokuna
Member Avatar
Ah, then good! xD

That's also what I did on my first order, inquire how much shipping is first, then went ahead with the order through the website, and then sent shipping in (since I was told to just order through the website and send the shipping via paypal separately, since I couldn't add it with the order, for some reason.)

This time though, well, there was that one weekly offer that was up, and I thought I didn't have enough time. xD
So I went and ordered it first AND THEN inquired on shipping charges again :P

Also, I already have an ocarina in A 8-D ...but...it's a pendant. SO IT'S NOT THE SAME. D:

And yes, the Meissen Rotter ocs are really lovely, but...but. So expensive D:
It's really difficult to make and paint those though, so I know why.

I still want that Bb...I don't have an ocarina in Bb yet...or D...or Eb... :(

Jhaemes
Member Avatar
wow

Ordered a Noble Plastic AC earlier, so i'm waiting for that as well as my Solist Plus.

Philip
Member Avatar
KypSyd

Jades Hind Double Harmony Inline :boogie:

(well technically it will be in the mail next week)

DustyLad
Member Avatar
Double Ocarinist x 4
Langley Micro G!

Jhaemes
Member Avatar
wow

Waiting for my 6 hole Teacarina, but that's more for decoration.

Also got a Focalink plastic AC in Orange, should be here in a few days.

scarymoose
Member Avatar
sweet potato
thanks to the songbird discount i am waiting on a green plastic SC and the muse.

Abreu
Member Avatar
The guy from Brazil

Im waiting for my vientokanta double, ordered yesterday

Music Forever
Member Avatar
Look on the bright side.
I'm waiting for a focalink DAC and spearhead pendant ordered from Songbird.
It's been a week so I'm thinking it should be here in a couple of days :)

Maiyah
Inline Ocarinist
I did a lot of Instrument Acquisition for self and others lately and these have been delivered:

2 weeks ago: Cigar Box Strummer from tinyguitars.com, Tonk Bros Vintage Banjo Ukulele

1 week ago: Makala Dolphin Black Sparkle Ukulele (for ExSisInLaw)

1 week ago: Red Solist Alto C 12 hole

2 days ago: 3 Jade Crackle Focabird Teardrop Pendants (for niece, bro, ExSisInLaw), 2 Black Focabird Seedpod Alto C Pendants (for cousins)

Waiting on: Green Paisley Ukadelic (for friends to play when they visit!), Red Plaid Ukedelic (for brother)

No more shopping for a year. Srsly. Will be too busy playing all the instruments! Fingers and forearms kinda of tired now.

Kazareh
Member Avatar
Rainbro Dash
I am waiting on my ALUMINUM blue MO G! :D

Nimue
Double Ocarinist x 3
A cheek swab kit, for registration in the National Marrow Donor Program.
BE THE MATCH

Everett Ocarinas
Member Avatar
aka Kalasinar

speckles
17 Mar 2011, 02:17 PM
Waiting for this book:

:eager: :eager: :eager: :eager: :eager:
I have that book...it is...amazing :love:

Philippe Faraut is one of my favourite artists and that book helped me sculpt my Attius Grey sculpture ^^

You will love it, i'm sure of it :D

Livin4Jesus
Member Avatar
Transverse Ocarinist x 5
Currently waiting for 6 1000 packs of black Perler Beads. o.o

Lamae
Member Avatar
Casual Chauntress
Livin4Jesus
5 Apr 2011, 12:38 AM
Currently waiting for 6 1000 packs of black Perler Beads. o.o
O.o That's a lot of melty beads!!! What are you gonna make?

I'm currently waiting on my tenor "Nightingale" oc and "Crescent Noon" sheet music by The Carpenters! :boogie:

:ninja: Must. Not. Ninja-stalk. Mail. Carrier. :ninja:

TimGreen
Member Avatar
Play what makes you happy. - Achint
I am currently waiting on my Songbird: Dragontooth, hylian shield pendant, taichi soprano g pendant, and a seepod soprano c ocarina.
I decided to get all the ocarinas I will need for a while at once to save on shipping and because I have a coupon code. I am dirt poor, so every bit counts, lol. I did have to save up for a while to get this though! and I am so exited! I got the cheapest mail so it should take about 5 business days I assume.

Also, once this order comes in my ocarina collection will be more than doubled! I am so exited! I will finally have a pendant, 3 actually! And the dragontooth will be my second 12 hole! I cannot wait until it comes in the mail and I get my new babies! I have wanted a dragontooth for a while, and I have been in a deep need for a pendant. I finally feel like im breaking the surface and actually diving into the world of ocarinas!!
Edited by TimGreen, 8 Apr 2011, 06:34 AM.

Jhaemes
Member Avatar
wow

Still waiting for my Teacarina, tactical leg holster and Fable 3.

Sigurthr
Member Avatar
Flutist and Ham Radio Operator. Talarđu Íslenska?

Antique Huller 8 key continental concert flute
Charles Mathieu Oc
Antique garbage fife with an exceptionally rare cheater attached to it that the seller thought was a recorder XDD
exhanged pair of shoes in the right size

sr20det_fung
Member Avatar
Beginner Ocarinist
Still waiting for my Pacchioni TriplaV C3, Doppia B3 and Pacchioni D3 since it was shipped on 31 March from Brazil. The tracking page of Brazil speedpost doesn't work well......the status still stucked at some point on 1 April......

maximtomato
Member Avatar
is bad at playing ocarina
I'm currently waiting for a Pacchioni TriplaV C3. I don't even know if I'll make use of the full range, and I think I would prefer a TriplaS, but at $300 I couldn't pass it up. I can't wait for it to arrive!

HealyHQ
Member Avatar
∞ Balance in all Things ∞
I've decided to try my hand at guitar. I've got a neat travel electric from Ministar ( http://ministarguitars.net/ ) coming in the mail soon. It's the "Lestar" model, as seen here: http://youtu.be/xwDZnajMka8

Jhaemes
Member Avatar
wow

Waiting for my Skullcandy "Lowriders", a teacarina and some xbox 360 games.

Livin4Jesus
Member Avatar
Transverse Ocarinist x 5
Lamae
5 Apr 2011, 07:48 AM
O.o That's a lot of melty beads!!! What are you gonna make?

I'm currently waiting on my tenor "Nightingale" oc and "Crescent Noon" sheet music by The Carpenters! :boogie:

:ninja: Must. Not. Ninja-stalk. Mail. Carrier. :ninja:
Well, I had completely ran out of black beads, so I figured I may as well get 6000 beads to last me for a few months, possibly a year. o_O

Also, congrats on your Nightingale ocarina! :manhug:
Edited by Livin4Jesus, 12 Apr 2011, 01:37 AM.

ubizmo

I'm awaiting delivery of a custom 8-hole alloy high D whistle from Shearwater Whistles in the UK.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Ocarina Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Find us on TwitterFacebook | Read the FAQ