Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic.
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Tab Generator, Finger Chart, & Practice Software; Or what I do in my spare time...
Topic Started: 26 Dec 2012, 07:41 AM (5,791 Views)
Wollemi Pine
Member Avatar
Triple-Double Ocarinist

Any updates? .
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OcSteve
Member Avatar
A Plentiful Player of Pendants
Sadly, very few. I've been *really* busy, but I hope to pick back up work on it soon.

OcSteve
Member Avatar
A Plentiful Player of Pendants
Here's a small update on a new system that will be side-by-side to the current one, specially designed for English Pendant fingering:

Posted Image

It notes the rhythm using something close to standard musical notation, and also allows for easily formatting 2- and 4-part harmonies.

I might actually publish a couple of songbooks using this notation in the future... if I can ever find the time.

alphard
Member Avatar
Double Ocarinist x 5
Fantastic progress so far. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Fingering Charts · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Find us on Twitter Facebook | Read the FAQ