Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic. •
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
New Aria!
Topic Started: 20 Nov 2012, 03:06 AM (11,212 Views)
angiessa
Member Avatar
Cartoon'd ocarinist

No...I'll find the willpower somehow. ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SuperBobKing
Member Avatar
Quadruple Ocarinist
I am going to wait and save up my own money instead of asking for it for christmas because I want to get it from Cris. I have been wanting a soprano G and for now it seems like the best option.

Fred
Member Avatar
Serial Ocarina Philanderer
now if only i could get it autographed ;)

FortyTwoBlades
Member Avatar
Plays With Sharp Things
Heehee yeah waiting is gonna' be tough, but I've gotten used to waiting for stuff. It'll be awesome once Cris gets her shipment, though, for sure! :D

SuperBobKing
Member Avatar
Quadruple Ocarinist
I probably won't have the money saved up until she gets them into stock, and there is something else I want to get that I will probably get first that will push it back further.

Fenixrebirth
Member Avatar
The bird that rose from the ashes
SuperBobKing being all mysterious over here. ;)

Prairie Wolf
Member Avatar
I'm convinced dogs unfurl their wings when we are not looking!
I just got my new Aria SG - it is truly the most easy to play transverse ocarina I have and the sound of it is out of this world. All notes play superbly - from the sub holes to the highest note - F - with no need to adjust your breath or initiate the acute fipple bend technique. I do believe it is my favorite transverse ocarina, bar none! :love: :love: The only other one that came even slightly close to it was the alto version of the 12 hole transverse ocarina STL used to sell. I didn't think I'd find any ocarina to compare to that one, but this does that and much much more. Now I kick myself in the rump for not getting the Tenor Aria when STL was having that Black Monday sale! :cry:

:giveup: True confession time - I couldn't stand not having the new Tenor Aria ocarina and having to wait for who knows how long before STL offered another great sale before I could order one. So, I ordered it!!! Couldn't help myself. If the Aria Tenor sounds and plays as incredibly as the Aria SG, I'll be blown away and almost as happy at getting it now than I would have had I ordered it when the big sale was on. Just gonna have to hold off on other stuff for a while, as this was an unexpected purchase. :facepalm:
Edited by Prairie Wolf, 1 Dec 2012, 01:41 AM.

Suki
Member Avatar
Haaaaaaaiiiiiii! ^_^

Soo happy! I just received my new Aria SG and I have to say that I am EXTREMELY pleased with this ocarina! It sounds absolutely wonderful, it's pleasing to hold and it is definitely nice eye candy. The Aria SG is easily one of my favorites! Cris you have created a fabulous instrument and you should be mighty proud. :thumbsup: I 100% recommend adding this wonderful little ocarina to anyone's collection.

Mark Chan
Member Avatar

Got mine yesterday! I love it so much! Sounds incredible! $50 is a real steal for this fantastic instrument! :love:

TheZ
Member Avatar
Multichamber Ocarinist
I'd love to see a collection photo, Mark. It sounds as though it's grown!

FortyTwoBlades
Member Avatar
Plays With Sharp Things
So glad that everyone is enjoying their Arias as much as I am! Can't wait to get my hands on the SG!

miguel from portugal
Member Avatar
Portuguese ocarinist
I wasn't fast enough, so i lost the oportunity to buy it.
Hope they do a new stock fast.

Mr Subias
Member Avatar
Mind your own business.
miguel from portugal
1 Dec 2012, 11:38 PM
I wasn't fast enough, so i lost the oportunity to buy it.
Hope they do a new stock fast.
It's actually on stock again. The passacaglia went out of the stock too, but it quickly came back so i guess they received a new ocarina package

SewedCodeMode
Member Avatar
Music gives my days light and my heart, peace.
I didn't know the Passacaglia was back in stock! Whoo hoo!

Mr Subias
Member Avatar
Mind your own business.
Yume34285
2 Dec 2012, 09:07 AM
I didn't know the Passacaglia was back in stock! Whoo hoo!
It's arriving here in three days, so ill be probably writing a review if you guys want to go safe :D

Wollemi Pine
Member Avatar
Triple-Double Ocarinist

I didn't know it was out of stock. It must of been because of Cris' video.

Mr Subias
Member Avatar
Mind your own business.
Wollemi Pine
2 Dec 2012, 04:18 PM
I didn't know it was out of stock. It must of been because of Cris' video.
It was before her video

Wollemi Pine
Member Avatar
Triple-Double Ocarinist

Ah, in that case it was probably because of the 25% off Cyber Monday sale.

Ocarinadiva
Member Avatar
Play what makes you happy. - Achint

I think the time of year and the discounts are the main reasons for the sellout. Also, a number of members bought one - so there's that too!

@Mark, Suki, Prarie Wolf

Thank you so much! I'm so happy that you all like it and appreciate you sharing your impressions :)

FortyTwoBlades
Member Avatar
Plays With Sharp Things
Now we'll see how long it takes to sell out again! :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · FrontPage News and Official Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Find us on TwitterFacebook | Read the FAQ