Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic.
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Arenda`s Ocarina`s now online!; Arenda`s Ocarina`s now online!
Topic Started: 11 Aug 2011, 09:19 AM (1,772 Views)
Schwessie
Member Avatar
Ocarina-maker
Hi Everyone!

I am pleased to announce that my webstore with handmade ocarinas is now online at: www.arendafranken.nl :boogie:
I hope you`ll all come and take a look at the site and tell me what you think! It would also be appreciated if you could leave me some comments in the guestbook.
If you have any suggestions or ideas, please let me know. I am always interested in your opinion!
I am now going to work on making more ocarinas and I am trying to make some videos with soundsamples... so that is coming, but will take some time.

Bye,

Arenda Franken

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jack Campin
Member Avatar
Opener of Catfood Tins

You need the full URL for the forum software to recognize it and make it clickable:

http://www.arendafranken.nl

I guess an English version will be along soon - the Dutch isn't that hard to figure out anyway. Think I know what I want for Christmas.

The one thing I don't like much about the site design is the banner image - rather dark with the ocarina images obscured, and more videogame-ish than it needs to be. (I reckon your town's half-melted blue car would make a neat graphic theme).
Edited by Jack Campin, 11 Aug 2011, 10:55 AM.

Schwessie
Member Avatar
Ocarina-maker
Jack Campin
11 Aug 2011, 10:19 AM
(I reckon your town's half-melted blue car would make a neat graphic theme).
Wow, I guess you did some research... well done!
About the banner... I had a few options, but this one went well with the background image etc... I might change it in the future though, I don`t know yet.

passaggio
Member Avatar
♪♫ Je veux vivre dans ce rve qui m'enivre. ♪♫
Wow Arenda! When you said ocarina shop, I thought you'd mostly be a reseller. But you're not! And it's awesome; you've got so many beautiful & unique designs! I especially like the look of your 10-hole, pendant 5-hole, tooth-like mini ocarinas, & navy blue one on the menu page. :)

Will there be sounds samples/ YouTube clips one day? Would be nice to see how they play!
Edited by passaggio, 11 Aug 2011, 03:57 PM.

Schwessie
Member Avatar
Ocarina-maker
passaggio
11 Aug 2011, 03:56 PM
Will there be sounds samples/ YouTube clips one day? Would be nice to see how they play!
Thank you!
Yes, there will. That`s what I am going to work on now, more ocarinas, new models and accessories and soundsamples and fingering-charts... so still enough to do!

Musigo
Member Avatar
Formerly ocBlue3
I love your mini ocarinas! They're so cool and I love the variety of keys your ocs come in :D

TimGreen
Member Avatar
Play what makes you happy. - Achint
i too love the variety of the keys they come in! They also look amazing! Its quasi-gosselink looking in my opinion, the colors are beautiful and i love the mixtures.

Yoshi
Member Avatar
Triple Ocarinist
congratulations! and i actually really like the banner image...

Dullahan
Member Avatar
Don't you just love soundwalking?

This is great Arenda! I will look forward to more tunings and a glaze catalog! :D

Schwessie
Member Avatar
Ocarina-maker
Yoshi
11 Aug 2011, 09:57 PM
congratulations! and i actually really like the banner image...
Thank You... glad you like it.
Dullahan
12 Aug 2011, 06:54 AM
This is great Arenda! I will look forward to a glaze catalog
That would indeed be handy, but for now if people order a custom ocarina I just keep in contact and will ask about the glaze and send pictures of the color. I still have some more stuff to take care off first. Like fingering-charts and soundsamples.
Edited by Schwessie, 12 Aug 2011, 06:59 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · European Ocarinas · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find us on Twitter Facebook | Read the FAQ