Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic.
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Interactive Ocarina Catalog; NEED HELP!
Topic Started: 10 Feb 2011, 02:44 AM (15,368 Views)
Baby Huey
Member Avatar
Transverse Ocarinist
I posted the 12 Hole Focalink Bass C in the Ocarina Catalog, because it seemed you were missing that one. I am in that contest though not really wanting to buy a vote with my contribution. If you like what you read and decide to like it then so be it. My Facebook name is Brian Holbrook. This catalog is awesome. I think more people should get involved.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ocarinadiva
Member Avatar
Play what makes you happy. - Achint

Thanks Brian :) I'm sure the community will appreciate every contribution.

I saw that you posted a fingering chart and have other charts in your album. Did you make those? If so, can I we use them for other ocarinas? If you didn't make them, where did they come from?

Baby Huey
Member Avatar
Transverse Ocarinist
Ocarinadiva
13 Mar 2011, 06:34 PM
Thanks Brian :) I'm sure the community will appreciate every contribution.

I saw that you posted a fingering chart and have other charts in your album. Did you make those? If so, can I we use them for other ocarinas? If you didn't make them, where did they come from?
I did not make it. It is a simpler fingering chart than the one I got from Taiwan so I borrowed it.

ocarinas on wheels
Member Avatar
pendant/transverse Ocarinist
i looked on the catalog, and the flame from STL was not on it. i can try and add it, or someone else can. i will try first

SuperGamecube64
Member Avatar
Crazed Nintendo Fan
I remmeber songbird having a Triforce pendant a few years ago, but I can't find it in the catalog and I don't know enough about it to submit it.

Ocarinadiva
Member Avatar
Play what makes you happy. - Achint

If you can't find any info about the pendant on Songbirds site, then it might be a retired design.

You're right, the catalog does need a lot of updating, and I'll need to delete ocarinas that are no longer available. I'll try to get to it when I can, but it would be great if the ocarina community would help too by submitting new ocarinas to the catalog (but only ocarinas that are currently available and have purchase links). The more info it has, the better of a resource it is. It's really handy for doing comparison shopping if you know how much you want to spend, or if you have specific criteria for what you are looking for.

SuperGamecube64
Member Avatar
Crazed Nintendo Fan
Oh, I thought it included discontinued models...there should be a list of those somewhere.

Yes, this pendant, as well as all Songbird made pendants were discontinued...quite unfortunate.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Ocarina Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Find us on Twitter Facebook | Read the FAQ