Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic.
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Texas Ocarina Guild; Join our first meeting!
Topic Started: 5 Jan 2010, 10:46 PM (4,313 Views)
drako887
Beginner
:triforce: :link: :ninja: hey i live in louisiana im thinking one day to go to the texas guild
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jeso
Member Avatar
Transverse Ocarinist x 3
Hey! I live in San Antonio texas, Is this thing still alive?

pandorado100
Member Avatar
Premium Poster
I don't know if David Ramos' guild in San Antonio is still active or not. He hasn't said much about it lately. Cris Gale's DFW group is very much alive and well. They just had an Ocarina Festival in October Where they had several international guests participate such as Oystein Haga, Jingya Liu, Milt and Shion Itsuki plus various people from different states. If you search this website, you should find some pictures that Mark Chan uploaded of the event. Or if you're on Facebook, you can look for the US Ocarina Festival for pics.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Ocarina News and Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Find us on Twitter Facebook | Read the FAQ