Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic.
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mountain Ocarinas; Quality durable inline ocarinas
Topic Started: 20 Nov 2009, 04:02 PM (39,230 Views)
damiel71
Member Avatar
The only one from Italy?
Just ordered a Warmstone G ocarina. They Sell some Warmstone G ocarina at a special price (about 30$ less than the normal price). The discounted ocarinas "have slight imperfections" according to Cliff, Cliff said that sound and playability are uneffected by those slight imperfections, so the ocarinas are a good value. The lowered price is only visible after the "add to cart" button is pushed, i was happily surprised when i discovered the ocarina i ordered was 59,50$ and not 89,50$ in the order invoice!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

damiel71
Member Avatar
The only one from Italy?
Well Cliff said that's the imperfections are very difficult to see. The imperfections are in the appearance, by the way those "second choice" ocarinas are guaranteed for life just like the others. There's an old topic in MO forum, first those ocarinas were offered at a special price to the memebers, That's the Link

damiel71
Member Avatar
The only one from Italy?
Just received my "second choice" Warmstone G ocarina. It's love at first sight! About the slight imperfections i mentioned in the post above, i must say i can't see or hear something strange in this instrument (gotta get a lens?). A very good Bang for the bucks! Unfortunately they're currently out of stock for the C model. I Hope Warmstone C will be ready to ship again soon.

Edit: tnx elven
Edit 2 (which one is correct?: i can't see something strange or i can see anything strange?)
Edited by damiel71, 3 Apr 2010, 01:52 PM.

damiel71
Member Avatar
The only one from Italy?
need some english lessons i know. (i'll add "sry for my very bad english" in the sign ok?)
Edited by damiel71, 3 Apr 2010, 01:46 PM.

damiel71
Member Avatar
The only one from Italy?
mikona
3 Apr 2010, 04:53 PM
Double negatives are weird, especially since Italian allows them, right? .....
Yes, ex: "Non vedo Niente I don't see Nothing.

Edit: Oooops terribly off topic.....
Edited by damiel71, 3 Apr 2010, 06:07 PM.

damiel71
Member Avatar
The only one from Italy?
Back to topic...
as you can see from my collection pictures, i own a lot of valuable ocarinas.
I find mountain ocarinas to be the most "sensible" to breath/embellishmet variations. The warmstone G got a round sound (not the reed crispy sound on lower notes) if compared with the poly one, and the holes are more comfortable to cover than those on the poly. If you like playing celtic/folk/fast song with cuts, taps, rolls and slide effects well that will be your best choice!
Again sorry for my very bad english (look at the sign) and good mountain ocarinaplaying to everyone!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · America Continent Ocarinas · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find us on Twitter Facebook | Read the FAQ