Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic. •
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mountain Ocarinas; Quality durable inline ocarinas
Topic Started: 20 Nov 2009, 04:02 PM (36,160 Views)
hirohiigo
Member Avatar
Double Ocarinist x 2
Quote:

As my Polycarbonate G is falling apart now (glue is just disappearing in some places), I might upgrade it to a wooden model.

Doesn't Mountain Ocarinas have a lifetime warranty on ocarinas? I remember their site saying that if your ocarina ever breaks they'll replace it for free.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hirohiigo
Member Avatar
Double Ocarinist x 2
DavidRamos
1 Dec 2009, 08:14 PM
hirohiigo
1 Dec 2009, 03:17 PM

Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
They sure do!
mountainsocarina.com/info.htm

4) A Lifetime Guarantee:
We want you to feel free to take your ocarina along with you. Therefore, if one of your MOUNTAIN OCARINAS® ever becomes inoperable due to accidental damage, we will replace it free of charge with an ocarina of similar value.

I love those aluminum ocs! I think the brass/gold gives the impression that it's of a more professional caliber.

And @hirohiigo - I totally just noticed this, but why on earth is :link: playing a pan-flute instead of an :ocarina: in your sig?!?! :shakefist:
That's one of the main reasons I want to get a Mountain Oc. They sound nice, but that great of service is a good way of attracting me.

And, Link is playing a pan flute because that's what he plays in Spirit Tracks. :) And because I adore the picture.

hirohiigo
Member Avatar
Double Ocarinist x 2
Just ordered my first Mountain Ocarina... the polycarbonate in G. :) I can't wait to get it.

hirohiigo
Member Avatar
Double Ocarinist x 2
Tundraman
11 Aug 2010, 11:57 AM
Received my Polycarbonite C and G, and so far I'm very impressed. I just wish that the C still has the pinky hole for the left hand.

I'm having some difficulty using the thumbholes compared to transverse ocarinas but I should get used to it. I certainly will be be looking into this "ProRange" :D
The trick to holding an MO while playing the high notes is to use your pinkies to push the ocarina inwards towards your mouth while releasing the thumbholes. The mouth does a pretty good job of supporting inline ocarinas.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · America Continent Ocarinas · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find us on TwitterFacebook | Read the FAQ