Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic.
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mountain Ocarinas; Quality durable inline ocarinas
Topic Started: 20 Nov 2009, 04:02 PM (39,293 Views)
viperdvman
Member Avatar
Fledgling Ocarinist and Floutist
I'm actually pretty interested in getting a hold of a polycarb MO G ocarina either right before or right after I get the Focalink that I'm wanting. I'd love to have an inline to play with, and a durable one that still sounds great too. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

viperdvman
Member Avatar
I've heard so much good about Mountain Ocarinas, especially how their polycarb's one of the highest quality plastics out there. I do like how all their other inlines look, though. Their Aluminum ones with their satin finish and their Warmstones look especially nice.

In the future, I might go for one of their other materials :) But for now, the Polycarb in G is in my signature list of "Future Ocarinas" :D

viperdvman
Member Avatar
kissing
22 Dec 2009, 10:23 AM
LOL Maybe its time for us to start playing the panflute instead.

I can already see it... TPN or PU :pirate:
I've actually been interested in playing a panflute since before Spirit Tracks was even thought of. It is what Peter Pan plays in the Disney movie...which is where I found out what a panflute looked like. I've known they were a type of wind instrument since I was a young kid (same time I learned what an ocarina was)

But yeah, some Zelda fans might actually get into the panflute. I can certainly credit the Zelda series for getting people interested in various instruments.
Edited by viperdvman, 23 Dec 2009, 11:16 AM.

viperdvman
Member Avatar
I've only played 2 ocarinas so far: My Langley Songstone and my WPN Double AC. Both require differing breath pressures to get the best sound from them/ SO I've never played one with even breath requirements... not yet, anyway.

From what I'm hearing about the MO's, I think I should find it fairly easy to convert to those when I get my hands on one :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · America Continent Ocarinas · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find us on Twitter Facebook | Read the FAQ