Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic. •
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mountain Ocarinas; Quality durable inline ocarinas
Topic Started: 20 Nov 2009, 04:02 PM (39,299 Views)
DavidRamos
Member Avatar

hirohiigo
1 Dec 2009, 03:17 PM
Quote:

As my Polycarbonate G is falling apart now (glue is just disappearing in some places), I might upgrade it to a wooden model.

Doesn't Mountain Ocarinas have a lifetime warranty on ocarinas? I remember their site saying that if your ocarina ever breaks they'll replace it for free.
They sure do!
mountainsocarina.com/info.htm

4) A Lifetime Guarantee:
We want you to feel free to take your ocarina along with you. Therefore, if one of your MOUNTAIN OCARINAS® ever becomes inoperable due to accidental damage, we will replace it free of charge with an ocarina of similar value.

I love those aluminum ocs! I think the brass/gold gives the impression that it's of a more professional caliber.

And @hirohiigo - I totally just noticed this, but why on earth is :link: playing a pan-flute instead of an :ocarina: in your sig?!?! :shakefist:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DavidRamos
Member Avatar

sirhalos
1 Dec 2009, 09:07 PM
Zelda plays a Pan Flute in Spirit Tracks which comes out in a few days.
Seriously? They just ditched the Oc?! Please observe my emotional reaction...

:/
-_-
:omg:
:mad:
:rain:
:cry:

DavidRamos
Member Avatar

ubizmo
2 Dec 2009, 01:08 AM
@David -- I also had the idea that the brass/gold looks more professional, but for some reason the electric blue just caught my eye.
And the red one caught mine, but I think I'm getting the gold anyway, lol.

During my last 3 years on Youtube, I've had one goal in mind: to prove to the western world that the ocarina is more than a toy or collector's item from a video game, but fully functional, beautiful, and serious musical instrument. As cool as I think the red one looks, I just think it would benefit my efforts if I went with the brass look. But who knows...one day, I might get the urge to collect all 3 :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · America Continent Ocarinas · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find us on TwitterFacebook | Read the FAQ