Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic. ē
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ocarina stolen.....; as well as one of my harmonica's....
Topic Started: 4 Feb 2018, 03:15 AM (173 Views)
link500
Member Avatar
Pendant Ocarinist x 4
:( so yeah bad luck strikes me again...

my first focalink strawfire broke a few years ago because i was careless....

and now my next one gets stolen out of my car along with one of my harmonica's...again because careless...i forgot them in my car and forgot to lock my car doors last night, so apparently someone either in the early parts of the morning, or last night while i was asleep, looked in there, and decided they wanted to take my instruments. It had to have been some kid or something because they very specifically went after those two items, and pretty much left everything else(that i know of...)

I'm now though worried if they might have also went through and took something from my glovebox, although i don't think anything very important was in it, i still don't know now....

sure the harmonica and the ocarina weren't exactly super expensive items, but it's still the principle of it, knowing that someone went rummaging through my vehicle last night.....

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Comrade_Derpsky
Member Avatar
Inline Ocarinist
Well that's just infuriating, isn't it?

Whynaut
Inline Ocarinist x 2
Where were the instruments in your car? Were you coming to or heading back from a show?

link500
Member Avatar
Pendant Ocarinist x 4
They were in the front seat, and no I wasnít heading to any shows or anything, not that good just yet, I just tend to carry em with me for my own enjoyment/relaxation at places like the lake.

I get so stressed sometimes being in the city that I just like to unwind sometimes somewhere far away from crowds of people...same thing with my sketchbook and colored pencils.

Wollemi Pine
Member Avatar
Triple-Double Ocarinist

That sucks. I hope you can get them back. I had my laptop stolen one time, and it was eventually recovered.

link500
Member Avatar
Pendant Ocarinist x 4
Wollemi Pine
4 Feb 2018, 05:21 PM
That sucks. I hope you can get them back. I had my laptop stolen one time, and it was eventually recovered.
The likelihood of me getting them back is zero.

Honestly im not planning on reporting it. Police ainít gonna do anything over some lost musical instruments that arenít even worth 100$ combined, and since there was no evidence of damage to the vehicle since it was by my own stupidity in forgetting to lock it, police would tell me up front im wasting their time.

Sadly I just have to suck it up and deal with the lose, hope nothing serious was in the glove box, and buy new ones.

It just kinda sucks that itís twice now Iíve lost an ocarina, once from careless handling, another from thieves

spoonyspork
Member Avatar
L'il Tooter
Dang that sucks :/

Someone here once had a bunch of their ocarinas stolen -- they were in gun cases. They had some really nice ones so I felt bad, but had to giggle over the thought of some guy thinking he's just gotten himself some guns, and opening the cases up to... those XD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Ocarina Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find us on Twitter ē Facebook | Read the FAQ