Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic.
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Way Around Vat taxes? 100 Euros ... Help please :); Question.
Topic Started: 8 Dec 2017, 01:08 AM (370 Views)
Ocarina Newbie!
Pendant Ocarinist x 5

Hello i've recently bought 5 ocarina's online, only problem being i spent around 110 Euros extra on the VAt taxes from Switzerland..... almost 40 percent what i paid for ocarina.

If its not against the rules(I'm not clear on this exact situation)I would like to know if there are any very well known/trusted members, that wouldn't mind Helping me circumvent the huge extra expenses.

I would Pick out ocarina from Ocarinahouse (maybe others as well), and pay you some amount smaller than Vat would of been to ship to me. this would be in the next 6-months or less
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ocarina Newbie!
Pendant Ocarinist x 5
:( i really want another c3 galliani ocarina, I could give the G2 that comes with the order of one t o someone if they helped me avoid these costs.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · European Ocarinas · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find us on Twitter Facebook | Read the FAQ