Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic.
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
6th Annual TON Secret Santa [CLOSED]; Back by popular demand ;)
Topic Started: 21 Oct 2017, 05:00 AM (1,493 Views)
Kitten Forest
Member Avatar
Double Ocarinist x 2
Yes! Count me in again! I look forward to this every year! :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kitten Forest
Member Avatar
Double Ocarinist x 2
I guess that means I need to write up my list of things I might want. So far I've been fortunate enough to get an ocarina 2 of the 3 years I've been in, but maybe I just had generous people sending me things!

I do play both of the ocarinas. I usually bring at least one to any video game conventions I go to. :)

Kitten Forest
Member Avatar
Double Ocarinist x 2
Okay. I still have an assignment to finish and the collab video to record, but I'm sure I'll find a few minutes somewhere!

The Pokeball is perfect when I do cosplay! I'm doing Dawn from Pokemon Platinum as my next costume, so more excuse to play it!

Kitten Forest
Member Avatar
Double Ocarinist x 2
I sent a "list" of ideas for gifts. It's more like a bunch of things I'm interested in, so if anything needs to be clarified, I can send another message.

Kitten Forest
Member Avatar
Double Ocarinist x 2
I have a few unique ideas for gifts already!

Kitten Forest
Member Avatar
Double Ocarinist x 2
I'll be sending mine out this week. I've been piled up with homework and this was the only chance I had to get to the store I wanted to get stuff from.

Kitten Forest
Member Avatar
Double Ocarinist x 2
I'll be visiting the US this weekend, so it's cheaper to ship my package from there, and it won't have to go through customs and all that stuff. I'm excited to see what the person thinks of what I got them.

Kitten Forest
Member Avatar
Double Ocarinist x 2
I'm just going for the weekend. I have to be back to write an exam on the 12th.

Kitten Forest
Member Avatar
Double Ocarinist x 2
Mine has been sent and should be arriving tomorrow!
I'm excited! :)

Kitten Forest
Member Avatar
Double Ocarinist x 2
I got my gift in and I'm so excited! It's a bit bigger than I expected, but that just makes it more mysterious! :eager:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Ocarina News and Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find us on Twitter Facebook | Read the FAQ