Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic.
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Titanium; Titanium ocarina cover
Topic Started: 13 Mar 2017, 03:20 AM (443 Views)
Poc
Member Avatar
Ocarinist
Hey guys!

It's been a while but I'm back with a new cover! I hope you guys will take time to check it out.

Titanium - Ocarina

I hope to make more videos this year, so subscribe to my channel if you're in interested in following me :)

Cheers!

- Poc
Edited by Poc, 13 Mar 2017, 03:21 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jubal
Member Avatar
Tree Hugger - Food is your right

Good to see you back!

pandorado100
Member Avatar
Premium Poster
I have missed your videos Poc. I am not surprised that you haven't made one in quite some time. Everytime I see an update from you on FB, you and Stacey are traveling somewhere. I think you've been more places than Ma-ku Chan and that is saying a lot. :D

Poc
Member Avatar
Ocarinist
Thanks Jubal!

Thanks Jeanne! We've had a great time traveling, but I've definitely missed playing. I'm hoping to find more time for it.

acyriala
Pendant Ocarinist x 3
Very nice, sounded peaceful. Love the harmony parts!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Performances · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find us on Twitter Facebook | Read the FAQ