Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic.
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Stein ocarina shipping to uk?; will stein ship to uk?
Topic Started: 4 Jan 2017, 11:52 AM (564 Views)
Kohrak
Member Avatar
12 hole ocarinist
Hello friends, I recently moved to UK and since I can have a life here I was thinking on getting a new ocarina.

I am thinking about getting this one D-AC-R2 but I don't know if they ship to UK, if it is safe to buy from there and how many days will take.

Anyone around here has experience with the stein website? I can't find info about them.

Thanks.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dawani
Inline Ocarinist
Dear Kohrak,

i live in Germany and bought several songbooks and a ocarina from Stein. It took about ten days and I had also very nice email contact with Zack Shih who is really a nice person and very customer friendly. I can really recommend buying from Stein and they probably ship worldwide.

Another thing I can suggest to you is the website of Hans Rotter, his customer service is also exceptional:

http://ocarinashop.com/

He is a partner of the company Stein and sells many of their ocarinas including yours. You may also safe up some duty fees as the UK still is in the EU.

I hope that helps you! If you have more questions feel free to contact me through PN.

Verdugo96
Beginner
I have come across a lot of posts that talk about shipping to UK. My sister lives there I will ask her about the company or the Delivery services Fort Worth she uses for sending me parcels and gifts overseas. She never forgets a birthday, anniversary or Christmas. I receive all her gifts on time. She probably has a lot of knowledge about it.

bigray
Transverse Ocarinist x 3
You can just ask stein on their website. And I'd say yes they do because some ocarinas offer free international shipping
Lol didn't realize how old this thread was.........................................
Edited by bigray, 29 May 2018, 11:15 AM.

xylonsteve
Pendant Ocarinist x 3
I live in UK and I've bought several ocarinas from there. They will ship here no problem - but customs often hold the package and then you have to pay a load of tax and a holding fee.

Their ocarinas are very good so worth it, and sometimes you get lucky and your package doesn't get held to ransom!

EDIT: I just realised how old this thread was too! :)
Edited by xylonsteve, 29 May 2018, 09:29 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Ocarina Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find us on Twitter Facebook | Read the FAQ