Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

- News Ticker

Donations - Please consider donating to The Ocarina Network to keep us afloat. More detail can be found in this topic.
The Ocarina Network - Serving the ocarina community since April 27th 2008
Welcome to The Ocarina Network, a place for ocarina enthusiasts from all around the globe!

You're currently viewing The Ocarina Network as a guest.

If you join The Ocarina Network, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. On top of that we have a great number of music scores and backtracks for you to download.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Register at The Ocarina Network!

If you're already a member please log into your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Huaca's!; Introducing a new Huacamaker
Topic Started: 4 Nov 2016, 09:09 PM (271 Views)
Fluitjesman

Hi, I'm Hans Houkes from Leuke Fluitjes in Holland and I'm making ceramic instruments already for 35 years. For anyone that is still interested in Huac's: with great input from Alan Tower and Sharon Rowell herself i proudly can tell you that since one year now i'm making beautiful and full functional Huac's in different sizes, shapes and tuning. The basic Huaca has two equal tuned melody chambers with an almost chromatic octave + 1 and a drone with four notes that you play with the hand palms. For anyone that's interested: www.leukefluitjes.nl/Huaca or Facebook. I'm working on a english page too on the moment. Hope you like them!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CKeene
Member Avatar
Lion Tamer
The red pepper huacas are quite impressive. How much do you charge for huacas in that range?

Jellyfish
Beginner
Yay! A Dutch person like me!
I'm impressed with your work and I like the sound of your instruments. I think I might attend one of your workshops in the new year. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Edited by Jellyfish, 5 Nov 2016, 04:56 PM.

empty instruments
Beginner
Hello my name is Giuseppe and I am Italian, and for some years I am passionate to the huaca. I recently opened my page if you have time visit it.
https://www.facebook.com/emptyinstruments/

Zero Tolerance
Member Avatar
Tamer of beasts, Anything on Ocarina-ist and TON Secret Santa Organizer!
Oh my goodness!! Those are so beautiful!!

I look forward to how things go for you and will be definitely be keeping an eye on you. :thumbsup:

Fluitjesman

Zero Tolerance
20 Dec 2016, 04:46 PM
Oh my goodness!! Those are so beautiful!!

I look forward to how things go for you and will be definitely be keeping an eye on you. :thumbsup:
Glad you like them! I'm working on a new, english site which is still a bit in development: www.stonewhistle.com

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Ocarina Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find us on Twitter Facebook | Read the FAQ